Name: Lacy Ramon
Occupation: Program Manager for Storm Basketball
Content development, Content Marketing
Team: Strap City
Year in League: Rookie
- Who is your all-time favorite team in any sport? Chicago Bulls
- What player’s poster did you have on your wall as a child? Michael Jordan / Barkley and Dirk Nowitzki
- If you could kick a player out of the NBA because he just annoys the crap out of you … who would it be??
- What’s one word you would use to describe Kobe Bryant?
- Favorite personal sports memory
AAU Basketball – 12 and 16 years old
Basketball was an escape and release and became my life. I was in my driveway til the sun went down. Basketball became who I am and its part of me and sculpted me. That transition is when I found myself and who I am. I established my work ethic and found my passion when I was 12 years old. I found something that I really loved.
- Finish this sentence … I play women’s basketball because …
It’s my heart. It’s who I am. I can’t imagine not playing basketball.
- What are you looking forward to for this season?
I am looking forward to the competition. I heard it’s a good league so ready to play and meet other women who are passionate about basketball.
- What is your game time hype song?
Put YO hood up – Lil John
(Listen here) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjIsiYl-uok
- Who would you want to play 1 on 1? Or what would the ultimate 1 on 1 game be to watch?
I’d love to play against Sheryl Swoopes. It would be the coolest thing..
- Last one. What is something that barely or no one knows about you?
Lacy gave us 3 things…
I can’t snap or Whistle
I am colorblind in both eyes
Partially deaf in one ear.
Commissioner’s note: You are awesome Lacy! It was great getting to know you and we welcome you to the league
So… I don’t want anyone getting mad when she’s not listening. It’s her one deaf ear *wink